23 August 2010

oh summer nights, please don't go.

Tonight when I got home from work, Peter and I decided we were going to bike to the RPAC, play a little raquetball, and bike back. As we ventured out on journey, we quickly realized both our bikes were riding funny, so we decided to bike up to Bike Source and have them check it out. After some tweaking we ended up just biking home and calling it a night.
Me with Colleens bike during my preparation for the triathlon.


As I was in the living room, reading up on my new church calling responsibilities, Peter was in the kitchen slaving away to make a delicious tomato sauce with tomatoes from his garden. It was definitely five star quality, so much so that I decided to capture it for all to see and mouths to water. I love relaxing nights like this. Perfect weather, no stress, just me and the hubsy - ok now its getting a little too mushy for me. Let's just say it makes me sad that summer is coming to an end. You were good to me summer. We shared memories over the last few months that I will cherish forever - camping with family, camping with friends, trip to Utah for a friend's wedding, my first triathlon, white water rafting, football hall of fame, red white and boom, hiking old mans cave, girls camp, garage sales, pool time and tans. This week we will add to the list going to see Wicked, our one year anniversary, and Peter's graduation.



"Olive oil + fresh garlic + homegrown tomatoes, pepper, and basil + pasta = Exquisite!"


Life is Good.


Source: http://meganandpete.blogspot.com/2010/08/oh-summer-nights-please-dont-go.html

No comments:

Post a Comment